Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide (you may even spot a kangaroo or koala!). Indulge yourself in the local wine and enjoy the picturesque scenery! Join our divine wine tours by booking yours online today.
Cuddle a Koala and Historic Hahndorf Tour
A Memorable Adventure in Historic Hahndorf
- Two Guests Ages 3+ • Price is for two guests
Join us on a Historic Tour from Glenelg to Hahndorf!
Meet the historic Hahndorf and experience animal encounters in Adelaide!
- Pick-up from Adelaide CBD, Glenelg or Hahndorf accommodation
- Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide
- We then drive through the beautiful Hills villages of Summertown, Uraidla and Lenswood, passing by the historical Camelot Castle
- Visit the wildlife park where you can see many Australian animals such as koalas, kangaroos, Tasmanian devils, wombats, dingos, echidnas and more
- Walk amongst and feed the kangaroos and wallabies with a complimentary bag of pellets
- Delight in a cuddle and have your photo taken with a Koala
- Snap a selfie with a kangaroo
- Call in to Melba’s Chocolate Factory and Woodside Cheese Wrights for tastings
- Enjoy free time in historic Hahndorf to explore and purchase your lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street
- Visit Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop where you will be able to taste their world renowned jams, condiments and products
- For the last stop of the day you have the option of: Beer tasting at Prancing Pony Brewery (voted World’s Best Beer 2016) OR Gin tasting at Ambleside Distillers OR wine tasting at an Adelaide Hills cellar door OR a self guided tour of The Cedars – home to Sir Hans Heysen, one of Australia’s most noted landscape artists. Please make your selection on the next page by clicking ‘Book Now’
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
- DEPARTURE & RETURN: Complimentary pick up from your Adelaide CBD, Glenelg or Hahndorf accommodation
- INCLUSIONS: Wildlife park admission, koala cuddling, pellets to feed the animals, cheese tasting and your choice of beer, wine or gin tasting. Complimentary bottled water supplied.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is operated as a Private Tour for 6 guests (3 Pairs). For larger groups please contact us for a reduced per person rate.
345 <br/>min. 2 people