Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide (you may even spot a kangaroo or koala!). Indulge yourself in the local wine and enjoy the picturesque scenery! Join our divine wine tours by booking yours online today.
Barossa Valley Gourmet Food and Wine Tour
A Special Experience, Great for Couples!
- Guest Ages 3+
Enjoy a Barossa Wine Tour with Lunch!
Join us for a tour through the beautiful hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater in Adelaide! Our team of experts guides will take you to the best spots in this gorgeous valley with delicious gourmet stops.
- Pick up from Glenelg, Adelaide CBD or Hahndorf accommodation
- Drive through the beautiful hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater
- Visit the historical Herbig Family Tree in Springton
- Enjoy cheese tasting at the award winning Barossa Cheese Co., Angaston
- Relax at the iconic Seppeltsfield Winery and cellar door with wine tastings and explore the beautiful grounds
- Visit Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop, Nuriootpa, where you will be able to taste Maggie’s world renowned products and have your photo taken wearing Maggie’s apron on the TV series set of ‘The Cook and the Chef’
- Experience a panoramic view over the Barossa Valley at Mengler’s Hill Lookout and Sculpture Park
- Get your adrenaline pumping with an optional helicopter flight over the Barossa Valley with Barossa Helicopters (extra charge applies)
- Purchase your own lunch along the main street of Tanunda with a choice of over 20 eateries within a 500m strip
- Visit the Award winning Barossa Valley Chocolate Company with making over 250 Chocolate Products by hand.
- Finish your tasting journey with wine, cider and chocolate liqueur tastings at the international award winning Kellermeister Cellar Door,
- Visit the Whispering Wall and experience it’s unique acoustics first-hand (it really does whisper!)
- Enjoy a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
- DEPARTURE & RETURN: Complimentary pick up from your Adelaide CBD, Glenelg or Hahndorf accommodation
- INCLUSIONS: Wine, cider, cheese and chocolate tastings. Complimentary bottled water supplied.