- Pick up from Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
- Visit the iconic d’Arenberg Cube for a look at the Willy Wonka inspired rooms followed by your first wine tastings for the day
- Indulge in a cupcake or cookie and tea/coffee for morning tea at the beautiful Tealicious Cakes in Willunga
- Soak up the 270 degree views of the surrounding vineyards as you enjoy wine tastings at the very picturesque Hugh Hamilton Wines
- Drive through the beautiful Adelaide Hills as we make our way to Hahndorf for lunch
- Enjoy free time in historic Hahndorf to explore and purchase your lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street. Pop into Udder Delights for complimentary cheese tasting.
- After lunch, visit Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop, a sixth generation family owned business, where you will be able to taste their world renowned jams, condiments and products
- Our last winery for the day is Saint & Scholar in Verdun to enjoy cool climate wine tasting, plus the option to try your luck on their floating golf green for your chance to win $1000 in prizes
- The final stop is Mount Lofty Summit, Adelaide’s highest peak, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
PRICE: $249.00 AUD per guest
TOUR TIMES: Full day luxury tour approx. 9:30am to 5:30pm
DEPARTURE & RETURN: Complimentary pick up from your Adelaide CBD or Glenelg accommodation
INCLUSIONS: Morning tea, wine and cheese tastings, entry into The Cube and a hit of golf at Saint & Scholar’s floating golf green. Complimentary bottled water supplied.
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE: 6 guests
Please note: this tour is not available on Monday or Tuesday.
For bookings less than 24 hours before departure please call us