- Pick up from Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
- Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide where you will enjoy a morning tea of tea/coffee and cake at The Summit Cafe
- We then drive through the beautiful Hills villages of Summertown, Uraidla and Lenswood, passing by the historical Camelot Castle
- Visit the wildlife park where you can see many Australian animals such as koalas, kangaroos, Tasmanian devils, wombats, dingos, echidnas and more
- Walk amongst and feed the kangaroos and wallabies with a complimentary bag of pellets
- Delight in a cuddle and have your photo taken with a Koala
- Snap a selfie with a kangaroo
- Call in to Melba’s Chocolate Factory and Woodside Cheese Wrights for tastings
- Enjoy free time in historic Hahndorf to explore and purchase your lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street
- Visit Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop where you will be able to taste their world renowned jams, condiments and products
- Enjoy a Beer Tasting Plank at Prancing Pony Brewery, voted World’s Best Beer 2016 at the International Beer Challenge in London. And for the non-beer drinkers, enjoy a glass of wine, cider or tea/coffee
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
$185.00 AUD per guest
Full day luxury tour approx. 8 hours
Tour includes: Morning tea, wildlife park admission and koala cuddling, and cheese and beer tasting.
Complimentary bottled water supplied.
Please note: For bookings less than 24 hours before departure please call us.