- Pick up from Glenelg, Adelaide CBD or Hahndorf accommodation
- Drive through the beautiful hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater
- Visit the historical Herbig Family Tree in Springton
- Enjoy cheese tasting at Barossa Cheese Co., Angaston
- Indulge in morning tea at Tanunda Bakery with your choice of tea/coffee and cake from their vast selection
- Relax at Seppeltsfield Winery and cellar door with wine tastings and explore the beautiful grounds
- Visit Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop, Nuriootpa, where you will be able to taste Maggie’s world renowned products and see the set of ‘The Cook and the Chef’
- Get your adrenaline pumping with an optional helicopter flight over the Barossa Valley with Barossa Helicopters (extra charge applies)
- Optional a la carte lunch at Lou Miranda Estate, Rowland Flat, plus a glass of your favourite wine from your pre-lunch tastings OR purchase your own lunch along the main street of Tanunda with a choice of over 20 eateries within a 500m strip.
- Sit back and relax after lunch with wine, cider and chocolate liqueur tastings at Kellermeister Cellar Door, Lyndoch
- Enjoy a treat at Schild Estate, Lyndoch, with your choice of wine matched with 5 premium chocolates or wine tastings with a gourmet cheese platter
- Visit the Whispering Wall and experience it’s unique acoustics first-hand (it really does whisper!)
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
$195.00 AUD per guest without lunch OR
$229.00 AUD All inclusive with lunch
Full day luxury tour approx. 10 hours
Tour includes: wine, cider, cheese and chocolate tastings and morning tea. Optional a la carte lunch at Lou Miranda Estate plus a glass of wine.
Complimentary bottled water supplied.
Please note: For bookings less than 24 hours before departure please call us.