- Pick up from Glenelg, Adelaide CBD or Hahndorf accommodation
- Drive through the beautiful hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater
- Visit the historical Herbig Family Tree in Springton
- Enjoy cheese tasting at the award winning Barossa Cheese Co., Angaston
- Relax at the iconic Seppeltsfield Winery and cellar door with wine tastings and explore the beautiful grounds
- Visit Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop, Nuriootpa, where you will be able to taste Maggie’s world renowned products and have your photo taken wearing Maggie’s apron on the TV series set of ‘The Cook and the Chef’
- Experience a panoramic view over the Barossa Valley at Mengler’s Hill Lookout and Sculpture Park
- Get your adrenaline pumping with an optional helicopter flight over the Barossa Valley with Barossa Helicopters (extra charge applies)
- Optional a la carte lunch at Lou Miranda Estate, a family owned boutique winery, plus a glass of your favourite wine from your pre-lunch tastings OR purchase your own lunch along the main street of Tanunda with a choice of over 20 eateries within a 500m strip.
- Sit back and relax after lunch with wine, cider and chocolate liqueur tastings at the international award winning Kellermeister Cellar Door, Lyndoch (be sure to try their Turkish Delight Rose in their Fun Favourites range!)
- Finish your tasting journey with the best kept secret in the Barossa Valley at Schild Estate, Lyndoch. Indulge in 5 handmade chocolate truffles paired with Schild Estate wines (for the non-chocolate lovers, enjoy a gourmet cheese platter instead)
- Visit the Whispering Wall and experience it’s unique acoustics first-hand (it really does whisper!)
- Enjoy a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
$249.00 AUD per guest without lunch OR
$279.00 AUD All inclusive with lunch
Full day luxury tour approx. 10 hours
Tour includes: wine, cider, cheese and chocolate tastings. Optional a la carte lunch at Lou Miranda Estate plus a glass of wine.
Complimentary bottled water supplied.
Please note: For bookings less than 24 hours before departure please call us.