- Pick up from Glenelg, Adelaide CBD or Hahndorf accommodation
- Learn the art of fine chocolate making with a Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour including complimentary chocolate tasting*
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Adelaide at Mount Lofty Summit, then on to Hahndorf driving through the beautiful Hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater
- Relax at Shaw and Smith Winery with a Wine Flight (set tasting of red and white wines) accompanied by a matching cheese sampler plate
- Visit Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop where you will be able to taste their world renowned jams, condiments and products
- Wine and cider tasting at Sidewood Cellar Door, plus the option to try your luck on their floating golf green for your chance to win $1000 in prizes*
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf to explore and purchase your own lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street. Pop into Udder Delights for complimentary cheese tasting.
- Afternoon tea including tea/coffee and cake at a German bakery in Hahndorf
- Enjoy a Beer Tasting Plank at Prancing Pony Brewery, voted World’s Best Beer 2016. For the non-beer drinkers, enjoy a glass of wine, cider or tea/coffee
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
$199.00 AUD per guest
Full day luxury tour approx. 9 hours
Tour includes: Wine, cider, beer, cheese and chocolate tastings, afternoon tea and a hit of golf at Sidewood Cellar Door’s floating golf green.
Complimentary bottled water supplied.
*Haigh’s factory tour is subject to availability and is closed on Sunday. In this event we can visit Melba’s chocolate factory in Woodside.
*Sidewood Cellar Door is closed on Monday and Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills winery on these days.
Please note: For bookings less than 24 hours before departure please call us.