- Pick up from Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
- Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide
- We then drive through the beautiful Hills villages of Summertown, Uraidla and Lenswood, passing by the historical Camelot Castle
- Visit the wildlife park where you can see many Australian animals such as koalas, kangaroos, Tasmanian devils, wombats, dingos, echidnas and more
- Walk amongst and feed the kangaroos and wallabies with a complimentary bag of pellets
- Delight in a cuddle and have your photo taken with a Koala
- Snap a selfie with a kangaroo
- Call in to Melba’s Chocolate Factory and Woodside Cheese Wrights for tastings
- Enjoy free time in historic Hahndorf to explore and purchase your lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street
- Visit Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop where you will be able to taste their world renowned jams, condiments and products
- Enjoy a Beer Tasting Plank at Prancing Pony Brewery (voted World’s Best Beer 2016 at the International Beer Challenge in London) OR visit an Adelaide Hills Winery for wine tasting
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
$165.00 AUD per guest
Full day luxury tour approx. 7 hours
Tour includes: Wildlife park admission and koala cuddling, cheese tasting and your choice of beer or wine tasting.
Complimentary bottled water supplied.
Please note: Prancing Pony Brewery is closed on Tuesday. In this instance we will visit an Adelaide Hills winery. For all other days you have your choice of beer or wine tasting.
Please note: For bookings less than 24 hours before departure please call us.